- What does the peacock represent? We not only thought that the peacock was beautiful, but we also chose it because we liked what it represents within Indian culture, especially as it is the National Bird of India, and they honor it just like Americans do with the Bald Eagle.
- I noticed all of you products say “all natural” except for the, “Tandoori Chicken & Naan Mix”; why is it not considered “all natural”? Our “Tandoori Chicken & Naan Mix” is probably 99.9% “all natural” but we didn’t feel comfortable having the “all natural” symbol on the packaging, because it does contain the tiniest bit of “tandoori color”. This is something we struggled with adding but thought it was important to keep, as it is a traditional component of Tandoori Chicken within the Indian culture.
- You have beautiful packaging, who designed it? We have had the opportunity to work with a branding firm out of Minneapolis, MN called, Bolster, please check out their website if you’d like to find out more: www.bolstercreative.com
- Are your products gluten-free? Most of our products do not contain gluten but are produced in a facility where other gluten containing ingredients are handled. Our Tandoori Chicken and Naan Mix is our only product that is not gluten-free and that is only because of the included flour and yeast needed for the naan. Otherwise, all of the spices are gluten-free.
- Are your products nut-free? Most of our products do not contain nuts but are produced in a facility where nuts are handled. Our Besan Almond Shortbread does contain almonds and pistachios.
- I'm a retailer and want to carry your products. Are you interested? Sure, we'd love to discuss this with you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the shelf life of your products? Although our products are shelf stable, they are free of preservatives so we recommend that you indulge in your "Indian Culinary Experience" as soon as possible. Certain products are more time sensitive than others, such as the yeast we have included in our Tandoori Chicken and Naan Mix, or the nuts found in our Besan Almond Shortbread. With the rest of our products, if you exceed the "Best By" date found on the back of your bag, they would not necessarily be bad–you would just not be enjoying our products in their optimal state of freshness, as the flavors of the spices may have dulled over time.