Read These Terms Carefully Before Using This Website –
You Agree to These Terms By Using our Website
- Agreement to Abide by Terms and Conditions. By using, viewing, displaying, downloading, copying, printing, and/or distributing the contents of this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use this website.
- Personal and Non-Commercial Use. Subject to these Terms, we authorize you to use, view, display, download, copy, print, and/or distribute the contents of this website for your personal and non-commercial purposes. This authorization is non-exclusive and non transferable. This authorization does not transfer to you any title or other legal rights in or to any of the contents of this website. You must retain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices on any website content which is downloaded, copied, and/or printed. You may not modify any of the content of this website that is downloaded, copied, and/or printed. You may not distribute any downloaded, copied, and/or printed content to any other person unless the recipient has been given notice of and agrees to accept and abide by these Terms. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the website without express written permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INACCURATE OR DATED INFORMATION OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND MAY BE CORRECTED, CHANGED, OR UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. KAVELI MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE. TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SUCH EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Damages. IN NO EVENT WILL KAVELI BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION OR OTHER DATA) THAT ARE RELATED TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, CONTENT, OR FUNCTION OF THIS WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF ANY PARTY’S KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE OCCURRENCE OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Third Party Links. We may provide links to third-party websites of interest to you throughout this website. You acknowledge that Kaveli has no control over third-party websites and Kaveli is not directly or indirectly responsible or liable for the content, security, or privacy practices of, nor the actions of, the persons or entities which control such third-party websites. The inclusion of any such link does not imply any endorsement by Kaveli of any third party website. If you decide to visit any third-party website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all necessary protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
- Amendment of Terms. We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, to amend these Terms, in whole or in part, without notice to you. Amendments to these Terms will be effective when posted online.
- Suspension or Termination of Website. We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, to suspend or terminate all or any portion of this website, including the availability of any features of the website, and to suspend or terminate any one or more of the authorizations or rights granted herein. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to all or any portion of the website without notice or liability.
- Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Kaveli and you with regard to your use of this website. Any cause of action which you may have with respect to your use of this website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If any court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of these Terms and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect. Any failure by Kaveli to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms or related rights shall not constitute a waiver of any such right or provision. Section titles and headings in these Terms are for convenience only and do not have any legal or contractual effect.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This website is administered through Kaveli’s offices located in the state of Wisconsin, United States of America. Kaveli makes no representations as to the appropriateness or legality of the contents of this website in other jurisdictions. If you access this website outside of the United States, you are responsible for complying with all governing law. Any cause of action you may have against Kaveli with regard to this website will be governed by the laws of and must be brought in the state of Wisconsin (U.S.A.), without giving effect to its conflict of laws principles.